Thank you for trusting Alliance Community Healthcare for your comprehensive (Medical, Dental, and Specialty) Healthcare needs. We want you to know what to expect when you arrive for your next in-person visit. To allow for physical distancing, we have also reduced the number of individuals who are in our facilities only the patient to be seen will be allowed inside.
At Alliance Community Healthcare, we’re taking steps to ensure the safest possible experience for patients and staff. Do not postpone care, or seeing your dentist as needed, especially during the COVID-19 crisis, Alliance offers, In-Person and Virtual/Tele-Medicine appointments, to all patients as requested. It is important to see a doctor or dentist when you need to, as regular health exams and check-ups are essential to maintaining or regaining your good health.
These safety measures are in place at all Alliance Community Healthcare facilities:
- Extensive and rigorous cleaning processes are employed throughout the entire facility, and timed cleaning takes place in waiting areas and all exam rooms once in use, including nightly extensive professional cleanings.
- All staff is required to wear proper personal protective equipment (PPE) based upon CDC guidelines. This includes N95 masks, gloves, protective gowns, and face shields as needed. All patients are required to wear face masks inside of locations, if you do not have a facemask, we will gladly provide one to you.
- Self-Check-in Kiosks are available at all Alliance Facilities.
- Social distancing guidelines within all locations. Including waiting capacity, chair spacing, and social distancing line markers on waiting room floors.
- Plexiglass dividers installed at all Alliance front desks.
- Touchless hand sanitizer dispenser is available to all patients in waiting rooms.
As always, we will continue to monitor the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Federal and State Health Department guidelines for the latest safety precautions and protective measures, and will implement any necessary updates to our safety policies and protocols. (Visit our website at https://alliancech.org)
We welcome both new and existing patients for in-person and virtual care. Please call our office or us at https://alliancech.org website to schedule your next appointment.
Your Alliance Care TeamLeave a reply