Whether you are deciding when to start a family, raising a family as a single parent or grandparent, or struggling to find the resources that will allow your family to thrive, you have difficult decisions to make. Alliance’s dedicated Family Planning Group can help.
Our board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners, nurse midwives, and social services experts are available to provide hands-on support for whatever family planning question or challenge you face. Our goal is to help you get on track to a stable and sustainable future.
We offer access to vital health care and services in a safe, caring, and confidential environment:
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Pregnancy prevention
- Fertility treatment and education
- STD testing and prevention
- Screening and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STI’s)
- Screening for cervical cancer and urinary tract or female-related infections
- Screening and related diagnostic laboratory testing for medical conditions that affect the choice of birth control, e.g. a history of diabetes, high blood pressure, smoking, blood clots, etc.
- HIV counseling and testing
- Education and counseling services related to sexuality including informed consent, sexual violence, and STD/HIV risk counseling.
We also provide integrated social services and counseling to help families grow stronger:
- Individual and family counseling
- Parenting support
- Benefits assistance
- Cross-referrals to other agencies
- Group activities and events.
Alliance Family Planning Service are available to all women of child-bearing age, men and LGBTQ individuals in Hudson County. It is our privilege to be a part of the solutions that help individuals and families thrive.